gives Owen's T function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical evaluation.
- for real .
- OwenT[x,a] is the entire function of x with no branch cut discontinuities.
- OwenT[x,a] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex a plane running from to and from to .
- For certain special arguments, OwenT automatically evaluates to exact values.
- OwenT can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- OwenT automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2010