represents a palette notebook that can be manipulated by the Wolfram System front end.
- CreateWindow takes a PaletteNotebook expression and displays it in a separate window.
- If generated as output within a notebook, PaletteNotebook displays as an in-cell representation of a palette notebook.
- PaletteNotebook can take any notebook option.
- A PaletteNotebook that has been created with CreateWindow can be installed using the Palettes ▶ Install Palette menu item.
- A palette installed into the Palettes menu will be ordered according to its MenuSortingValue option, or excluded if the option MenuSortingValue->None is applied.
Introduced in 2007