rescales the times in time series tseries to run from to .
rescales times in units of including , , or .
- TimeSeriesRescale is used to expand or contract the time range for a time series while preserving the ratios of the distances between times.
- The input tseries can be a list of values , a list of time-value pairs , a TimeSeries, an EventSeries, or TemporalData.
- TimeSeriesRescale works on a multipath TemporalData as a whole, preserving the ratios of the distances between times across the paths.
- The values can be given as numbers or valid input to AbsoluteTime.
- Time units can be any valid offset to DatePlus, as well as any purely numeric quantity.
- The rescaled time series have time stamps , where and refer to time stamps of tseries and where is the distance between and in units of .
- For numeric times, . For dates, is implicitly given by .
Introduced in 2014