plots coefficients up to refinement level r.
applies the image function ifunc to coefficients and wavelet indexes before plotting.
- WaveletImagePlot assembles a single image using a pyramid of images.
- WaveletImagePlot arranges coefficients in the same way as WaveletMatrixPlot.
- WaveletImagePlot[dwd] is equivalent to WaveletImagePlot[dwd,Automatic], corresponding to the basis of coefficients used in the InverseWaveletTransform.
- The wavelet indices used in the Automatic setting are given by dwd["BasisIndex"].
- The dwd should be generated from image data and produced by DiscreteWaveletTransform, DiscreteWaveletPacketTransform, or LiftingWaveletTransform.
- WaveletImagePlot[dwd,r] plots basis coefficient images up to refinement level r when dwd comes from DiscreteWaveletTransform or LiftingWaveletTransform.
- WaveletImagePlot[dwd,r] plots all coefficient images at refinement level r when dwd comes from DiscreteWaveletPacketTransform.
- In WaveletImagePlot[dwd,r,ifunc], each should yield an Image with the same dimensions as .
- WaveletImagePlot has the same options as Image, with the following additions and changes:
BaseStyle Black what base color to use between images PlotLayout Automatic what layout to use for the plot
- Possible settings for PlotLayout include: and .
- BaseStyle is used to specify the color of pixels to use at coefficient boundaries.
- With the setting Method->"InverseTransform", the inverse transform of each coefficient array will be plotted.
- WaveletImagePlot returns an Image object.
Introduced in 2010