plots the basis tree of wavelet image coefficients in the DiscreteWaveletData dwd.
plots coefficients up to refinement level r.
applies the image function ifunc to coefficients and wavelet indexes before plotting.
Details and Options
- WaveletImagePlot assembles a single image using a pyramid of images.
- WaveletImagePlot arranges coefficients in the same way as WaveletMatrixPlot.
- WaveletImagePlot[dwd] is equivalent to WaveletImagePlot[dwd,Automatic], corresponding to the basis of coefficients used in the InverseWaveletTransform.
- The wavelet indices used in the Automatic setting are given by dwd["BasisIndex"].
- The dwd should be generated from image data and produced by DiscreteWaveletTransform, DiscreteWaveletPacketTransform, or LiftingWaveletTransform.
- WaveletImagePlot[dwd,r] plots basis coefficient images up to refinement level r when dwd comes from DiscreteWaveletTransform or LiftingWaveletTransform.
- WaveletImagePlot[dwd,r] plots all coefficient images at refinement level r when dwd comes from DiscreteWaveletPacketTransform.
- In WaveletImagePlot[dwd,r,ifunc], each ifunc[coefi,windi] should yield an Image with the same dimensions as coefi.
- WaveletImagePlot has the same options as Image, with the following additions and changes:
BaseStyle Black what base color to use between images PlotLayout Automatic what layout to use for the plot
- Possible settings for PlotLayout include: "Pyramid" and "Grid".
- BaseStyle is used to specify the color of pixels to use at coefficient boundaries.
- With the setting Method->"InverseTransform", the inverse transform of each coefficient array will be plotted.
- WaveletImagePlot returns an Image object.