- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- Beta[z, a, b] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex plane running from to .
- Beta[z0, z1, a, b] gives the generalized incomplete beta function .
- Note that the arguments in the incomplete form of Beta are arranged differently from those in the incomplete form of Gamma.
- For certain special arguments, Beta automatically evaluates to exact values.
- Beta can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- Beta automatically threads over lists.
- In TraditionalForm, Beta is output using \[CapitalBeta].
New in 1 | Last modified in 3