BUILT-IN MATHEMATICA SYMBOL
deploys expr in a form that can be played by Wolfram CDF Player.
deploys a notebook.
deploys the notebook .
- CDFDeploy is typically used to create CDF files that can be deployed to the web and played using the web browser plugin that comes with Mathematica and Wolfram CDF Player. Dynamic content including Manipulate outputs will be fully interactive in the resulting CDFs.
- notebook may be a NotebookObject or a Notebook expression. Functions that evaluate to Notebook expressions such as DocumentNotebook, PaletteNotebook, and DialogNotebook are also acceptable.
- CDFDeploy creates a CDF file that can be viewed by Wolfram CDF Player or Mathematica, and can optionally be embedded in HTML and viewed using the Player or Mathematica plugin.
- The following options may be given:
WindowSize Automatic the preferred size for deployed output Method "Embedded" the type of CDF file to create
- CDFDeploy creates a CDF file for embedding into a web page by default. To create a CDF file for use as a standalone web page, specify Method->"Standalone".
- Information useful to deploying the resulting CDF can be determined using CDFInformation.
- CDFDeploy["outfile.cdf", "infile.nb"] will use the in-memory version of infile.nb if it is presently open in Mathematica.
- CDFDeploy modifies some notebook options to alter the appearance and behavior of the notebook to maximize its usability when deployed. For example, editing content outside of interactive interfaces is disabled, and cell brackets are hidden.
- Dynamic content will be subject to the constraints of the environment it is played in. For example, content played in the web browser plugin or in CDF Player will not have access to the local file system. Content played in the web browser plugin will not be able to create new popup windows or dialogs.
New in 8