gives the modular lambda elliptic function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- ModularLambda is defined only in the upper half of the complex plane. It is not defined for real .
- The argument is the ratio of Weierstrass half-periods .
- ModularLambda gives the parameter for elliptic functions in terms of according to .
- ModularLambda is related to EllipticTheta by where the nome is given by .
- is invariant under any combination of the modular transformations and . »
- For certain special arguments, ModularLambda automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ModularLambda can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ModularLambda automatically threads over lists.
New in 3