prints as the standard Mathematica two-dimensional representation of expr.
- StandardForm generates output that gives a unique and unambiguous representation of Mathematica expressions, suitable for use as input. »
- StandardForm incorporates many aspects of traditional mathematical notation.
- StandardForm is the standard format type used for both input and output of Mathematica expressions in notebooks.
- Graphics and Graphics3D are displayed graphically in StandardForm.
- StandardForm can be edited in the notebook front end.
- StandardForm uses special characters as well as ordinary keyboard characters.
- StandardForm is based on boxes.
- The notebook front end contains menu items for conversion to and from StandardForm.
New in 3 | Last modified in 6