plots wavelet coefficients corresponding to the wavelet index specification wind.
WaveletScalogram[wd, wind, func]
applies func to coefficients before plotting.
- WaveletScalogram plots the transform coefficients as rows of colorized rectangles, in which large absolute values are shown darker and each subsequent row corresponds to different wavelet index specifications.
- The wavelet index specification wind is the same as used by DiscreteWaveletData or ContinuousWaveletData.
- WaveletScalogram[wd] is equivalent to WaveletScalogram[wd, Automatic].
- The following special values can be used for func:
"AbsoluteGlobal" absolute value divided by the maximal coefficient "AbsoluteLevel" absolute value divided by the maximal level coefficient
- WaveletScalogram has the same options as Graphics, with the following additions and changes:
ColorFunction Automatic how to color the wavelet coefficients ColorFunctionScaling True whether to scale the arguments to ColorFunction
- WaveletScalogram returns a Graphics object.
New in 8