WhittakerM[k, m, z]
gives the Whittaker function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- WhittakerM is related to the hypergeometric function by .
- vanishes at for .
- For certain special arguments, WhittakerM automatically evaluates to exact values.
- WhittakerM can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- WhittakerM automatically threads over lists.
- WhittakerM[k, m, z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex plane running from to .
New in 6