WhittakerW[k, m, z]
gives the Whittaker function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- WhittakerW is related to the confluent hypergeometric function by .
- is infinite at for integer .
- For certain special arguments, WhittakerW automatically evaluates to exact values.
- WhittakerW can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- WhittakerW automatically threads over lists.
- WhittakerW[k, m, z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex plane running from to .
New in 6