What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 4.1
What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.0
- SystemModeler capabilities for exporting models have now been extended to importing models. »
- Based on the FMI Standard, enables import from tools such as Simulink, Flowmaster, and IBM Rational Rhapsody.
- Import subsystems, e.g. control system models from other tools, and integrate them with your Modelica models.
- Possible to exchange models without exposing intellectual property.
- Mathematica's complete suite for reliability analysis is now fully integrated. »
- Perform reliability and physical behavior analysis by attaching annotations to your Modelica models. »
- Support for all common parametric lifetime distributions (exponential, Weibull, Erlang, ...).
- Organize systems in series, parallel, and other structures.
- Construct hierarchical models containing reliability block diagrams and fault trees.
- Input and display in the unit system of your choice: SI, Imperial, and other.
- Input and display with the prefix of your choice, such as milli, kilo, mega. »
- Copy and paste components between models. »
- Up to 50 times faster operations in the graphical user interface.
- Use simulated results as inputs to new experiments by exporting results to CombiTimeTables. »
- Easily create inputs to your models with Mathematica's TimeSeries.
- TimeSeries supports regular or irregular sampling, scalar or vector values, and single or multiple series.
- Search results are now categorized into Library Documentation, SystemModeler Documentation, Modelica by Example and Other.
- Search now includes libraries installed from the SystemModeler library store.
- Search inside documentation pages.
- Quickly find related information using cross-links between the "Getting Started" tutorial and the Introductory Examples library.
- Learn more about Modelica with the updated Modelica by Example book.
- Organize your workspace using Mac full screen support.
- Detailed configuration of print settings.