performs color negation on image.
performs color negation on list.
performs color negation on memory referenced by mem.
- The CUDALink package must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAColorNegate works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDAColorNegate works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDAColorNegate operates on each of them separately.
- If the input type is Real, then the input is subtracted from 1.0, not 255.
- CUDAColorNegate does not work on fixed vector structure types like "Float", "Integer32", ….
- The following options can be given:
"Device" $CUDADevice CUDA device used to perform computation "OutputMemory" None output memory provided to avoid creating new memory location
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (5)
If the input is CUDAMemory, then memory is returned as output:
Memory is retrieved using CUDAMemoryGet:
Interactive Examples (1)
Wolfram Research (2010), CUDAColorNegate, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAColorNegate.html.
Wolfram Language. 2010. "CUDAColorNegate." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAColorNegate.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). CUDAColorNegate. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAColorNegate.html