represents data that is used for discretizing partial differential equation boundary conditions.
- BoundaryConditionData[…] is generated by InitializeBoundaryConditions.
- BoundaryConditionData[…] can be extracted from NDSolve`StateData objects generated by NDSolve`ProcessEquations using the "FiniteElementData" and "InitializedBoundaryConditions" property.
- In standard output format, only the number-dependent variables and the space dimension are shown.
- BoundaryConditionData[…] objects are used as input for DiscretizeBoundaryConditions.
- BoundaryConditionData[…][prop] gives the property prop of the BoundaryConditionData object. The following properties may be given:
"All" list of all precomputed boundary conditons "BoundaryTolerance" value of option with the same name "Constraints" list of constraints induced by boundary conditions "Discrete" list of stationary discrete conditions "IndexedDiscrete" list of stationary indexed discrete conditions "Parametric" list of stationary parametric conditions "Properties" list of properties "ScaleFactor" value of the scale factor for transient handling of Dirichlet boundary conditions "Stationary" list of stationary boundary conditions "Transient" list of transient boundary conditions
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (1)
Set up a NumericalRegion: