represents discretized partial differential equation boundary condition data.
- DiscretizedBoundaryConditionData[…] is generated by DiscretizeBoundaryConditions.
- DiscretizedBoundaryConditionData[…] contains representations of the discretized boundary conditions for partial differential equations.
- In standard output format, only the total degrees of freedom are shown.
- DiscretizedBoundaryConditionData[…][prop] gives the property prop of the DiscretizedBoundaryConditionData object. The following properties may be given:
"DirichletMatrix" extracts the Dirichlet matrix "DirichletRows" extracts the rows of Dirichlet conditions "DirichletValues" extracts the Dirichlet values "LoadVector" extracts the boundary load vector "Properties" list of properties "StiffnessMatrix" extracts the boundary stiffness matrix "ScaleFactor" value of the scale factor for transient handling of Dirichlet boundary conditions
- Boundary conditions may be deployed into the system matrices with DeployBoundaryConditions.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Set up a NumericalRegion:
Extract the computed value of the "ScaleFactor" option given in InitializeBoundaryConditions: