- MIME type: text/owl-functional.
- Text-based format for OWL ontologies.
- OWL functional-style syntax is specified at https://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-syntax/.
- General Import elements:
"Elements" list of elements and options available in this file "Rules" full list of rules for each element and option "Options" list of rules for options, properties and settings
- Data representation elements:
"RDFStore" an RDFStore "Prefixes" association of prefixes to namespace IRIs
- Export options:
"Prefixes" <||> produce prefixed names using these prefixes
- A prefixed name has the form pre:local. The corresponding IRI is obtained by joining the namespace IRI associated with the prefix pre with the local part local.
- "Prefixes" can be used to shorten an exported file. This option does not change the meaning of the RDFStore that the file represents.