represents an RDF graph with triples ti.
represents an RDF dataset with default graph consisting of the triples ti and named graphs consisting of the triples sij with names namei.
Details and Options
- RDF stands for Resource Description Framework.
- Resources are identified by IRIs.
- Statements about resources are made with triples RDFTriple[subj, pred, obj] where subj is the subject to be described, pred is the predicate and obj is the value.
- Subjects, predicates and objects are typically IRIs or blank nodes. Objects can also be literals like strings, numbers and Booleans.
- When querying an RDF dataset using SPARQLSelect[pattern] then pattern is matched against the default graph. SPARQLSelect[SPARQLGraph[name,pattern]] can be used to match pattern against the graph named name.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Export in the "Turtle" format:
Wolfram Research (2019), RDFStore, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/RDFStore.html.
Wolfram Language. 2019. "RDFStore." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/RDFStore.html.
Wolfram Language. (2019). RDFStore. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/RDFStore.html