represents an RDF graph with triples ti.
represents an RDF dataset with default graph consisting of the triples ti and named graphs consisting of the triples sij with names namei.
- RDF stands for Resource Description Framework.
- Resources are identified by IRIs.
- Statements about resources are made with triples RDFTriple[subj, pred, obj] where subj is the subject to be described, pred is the predicate and obj is the value.
- Subjects, predicates and objects are typically IRIs or blank nodes. Objects can also be literals like strings, numbers and Booleans.
- When querying an RDF dataset using SPARQLSelect[pattern] then pattern is matched against the default graph. SPARQLSelect[SPARQLGraph[name,pattern]] can be used to match pattern against the graph named name.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Export in the "Turtle" format:
Wolfram Research (2019), RDFStore, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/RDFStore.html.
Wolfram Language. 2019. "RDFStore." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/RDFStore.html.
Wolfram Language. (2019). RDFStore. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/GraphStore/ref/RDFStore.html