- MIME type: text/turtle.
- Text-based format for RDF graphs.
- Turtle is specified at https://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/.
- General Import elements:
"Elements" list of elements and options available in this file "Rules" full list of rules for each element and option "Options" list of rules for options, properties and settings
- Data representation elements:
"Data" an RDFStore "Base" base IRI used to resolve relative IRIs "Prefixes" association of prefixes to namespace IRIs
- Import options:
"Base" Automatic base IRI used to resolve relative IRIs
- The value of "Base" is only used if the file does not specify a base IRI.
- "Base" can take the following values:
Automatic the file name of the imported file None no base IRI "iri" or IRI["iri"] an IRI
- Export options:
"Base" None produce IRIs relative to this base "Prefixes" <||> produce prefixed names using these prefixes
- A prefixed name has the form pre:local. The corresponding IRI is obtained by joining the namespace IRI associated with the prefix pre with the local part local.
- "Base" and "Prefixes" can be used to shorten an exported file. These options don't change the meaning of the RDFStore that the file represents.