As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
attempts to find a Hamiltonian cycle.
Details and Options
- FindHamiltonianCycle functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindHamiltonianCycle.
- To use FindHamiltonianCycle, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- FindHamiltonianCycle[g] returns an empty list if no Hamiltonian cycle is found.
- FindHamiltonianCycle considers the input graph as undirected.
- FindHamiltonianCycle uses heuristic algorithms to find a Hamiltonian cycle; therefore, there is no guarantee that a Hamiltonian cycle will be found even if one exists.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (2)
This function has been superseded by FindHamiltonianCycle in the Wolfram System: