As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives the link ranks of the directed graph g as a rule list.
- LinkRanks functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function LinkRankCentrality.
- To use LinkRanks, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- The following options can be given:
Tolerance Automatic tolerance used for convergence check TeleportProbability 0.15 probability of visiting random nodes RemoveSinks True whether to remove sinks by linking them with every node
- The link rank of a link from vertex i to vertex j is defined as page rank of i, as given by PageRanks[g], divided by the out-degree of i.
- The link rank reflects the probability that a random surfer follows that link.
- LinkRanks has the same options as PageRanks.
Basic Examples (2)
LinkRanks has been superseded by LinkRankCentrality: