As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
returns the page rank of the graph g.
- PageRankVector functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function PageRankCentrality.
- To use PageRankVector, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- The following options can be given:
Tolerance Automatic the tolerance that should be allowed in computing results TeleportProbability 0.15 the probability that an internet user may choose to visit a vertex at random instead of choosing an outlink RemoveSinks True whether sinks (a sink is a vertex with no outer links) are removed by linking with all vertices
- PageRankVector calculates the page rank of nodes in a directed graph and returns them as a vector. The ordering of the vector is the same as that of VertexList.
Basic Examples (2)
PageRankVector has been superseded by PageRankCentrality:
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics