As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives a list of all vertices in the graph g.
- VertexList functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function VertexList.
- To use VertexList, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- VertexList returns a list of vertices of the graph g.
- For graphs specified using a rule list, the list of vertices is returned in the order in which they first appear.
- Functions such as GraphCoordinates and PageRankVector return information on vertices in the order given by VertexList.
Basic Examples (2)
This function has been superseded by VertexList in the Wolfram System: