As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
partitions the undirected graph g into k parts where the number of edge cuts is approximately minimized.
- MinCut functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindGraphPartition.
- To use MinCut, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- MinCut treats the input as an undirected graph, and tries to find a partition of the vertices into k parts so that each part has roughly the same number of vertices, and so that the number of edges between these parts (known as the edge separator) is minimized.
Basic Examples (2)
MinCut has been superseded by FindGraphPartition:
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics