As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives the partition of a graph g into communities.
- CommunityStructurePartition functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindGraphCommunities.
- To use CommunityStructurePartition, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- The partition groups the vertices into communities, such that there is a higher density of edges within communities than between them.
- The following option can be given:
Weighted False whether edges with higher weights are preferred during matching
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
CommunityStructurePartition has been superseded by FindGraphCommunities:
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics