- To use MongoCollectionInsert, you first need to load MongoLink using Needs["MongoLink`"].
- MongoCollectionInsert returns a MongoInsertResult object.
- Each document docn is an Association that must be convertible to the "BSON" format. Documents that cannot be converted to the BSON format will cause an insertion failure.
- The following options are supported:
"Ordered" True whether to insert documents in the given order. "WriteConcern" Automatic the write concern to use.
- "WriteConcern" can either be Automatic, or a MongoWriteConcern object.
- If "Ordered" is True, documents will be inserted on the server serially, in the order provided. If an error occurs all remaining inserts are aborted. If False, documents will be inserted on the server in arbitrary order, possibly in parallel, and all document inserts will be attempted.
- MongoCollectionInsert corresponds to db.collection.insertMany.
- MongoDB puts a size restriction of 16 megabytes on BSON documents to insert.