- To use MongoCollectionUpdateMany, you first need to load MongoLink using Needs["MongoLink`"].
- filter is an Association. The the same query syntax is used as in MongoCollectionFind. The list of available query selectors can be found in the MongoDB documentation.
- update is an Association. Each key must be an update operator. The list of available update operators can be found in the MongoDB documentation.
- The following options are supported:
"Upsert" False whether to perform an insert if no document matches the filter. "WriteConcern" Automatic the write concern to use.
- "WriteConcern" can either be Automatic, or a MongoWriteConcern object.
- More information about the behaviour of "Upsert" can be found in the MongoDB documentation.
- MongoCollectionUpdateMany corresponds to db.Collection.updateMany.