- To use MongoCollectionReplaceOne, you first need to load MongoLink using Needs["MongoLink`"].
- filter is an Association. The the same query syntax is used as in MongoCollectionFind. The list of available query selectors can be found in the MongoDB documentation.
- replacement is an Association. Update operators cannot be used.
- The following options are supported:
"Upsert" False If True, perform an insert if no documents match the filter. "WriteConcern" Automatic either Automatic, or a MongoWriteConcern object.
- More information about the behaviour of "Upsert" can be found in the MongoDB documentation.
- MongoCollectionReplaceOne corresponds to db.collection.replaceOne() in the MongoDB documentation.