gives the Wolfram UUID of a currently logged-in user, or the user who owns a cloud object containing the code used for the current evaluation.
- $WolframUUID returns the Wolfram UUID relative to your current $CloudBase.
- Since every cloud object must have an owner, there is always a definite value for $WolframUUID for any evaluation occurring in the cloud.
- $WolframUUID may differ from $RequesterWolframUUID.
- For a desktop system not authenticated against the cloud, $WolframUUID is None.
- A Wolfram UUID is a unique permanent identifier associated with a user.
Introduced in 2014