is an option which specifies the direction to run an animation.
- AnimationDirection is an option for Animate, ListAnimate, Animator and Cell.
- Possible settings are:
Forward continually run forward Backward continually run backward ForwardBackward continually run forward, then backward
- When used as an option to the first cell in a sequence of selected cells, AnimationDirection specifies the direction in which to run animations involving those cells.
- AnimationDirection->Forward specifies that the animation should run through successive selected graphics cells in the order that they appear in the notebook, and should then start again at the first cell.
- AnimationDirection->Backward specifies that the reverse order should be used.
- AnimationDirection->ForwardBackward specifies that the animation should run from the first cell to the last, and should then reverse back to the first cell again.
Basic Examples (1)
Specify the direction of animation for Animator:
Wolfram Research (1996), AnimationDirection, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AnimationDirection.html (updated 2007).
Wolfram Language. 1996. "AnimationDirection." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2007. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AnimationDirection.html.
Wolfram Language. (1996). AnimationDirection. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AnimationDirection.html