clears all persistent and session cookies associated with the specified domain.
clears all cookies whose attributes match the specification in the association assoc.
clears all persistent and session cookies for all domains.
- In ClearCookies[domain], domain can be either a string or a string pattern of the type used in FileNames.
- ClearCookies[domain] is equivalent to ClearCookies[<|"Domain"->domain|>].
- In ClearCookies[assoc], the elements of the association are as specified in the notes for $Cookies.
- ClearCookies returns the list of cookies it has cleared.
- ClearCookies permanently clears even cookies that have been stored persistently at the location specified by $CookieStore.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (1)
Cookies are received and set when URL commands are executed: