- ConnectionSettings takes an association with the following keys:
"MaxDownloadSpeed" Automatic maximum allowed download speed "MaxUploadSpeed" Automatic maximum allowed upload speed "ProxySettings" Automatic settings for connecting to the internet via a proxy server
- Maximum download and upload speed settings are approximate speed settings.
- Maximum download and upload speeds can be given as Quantity expressions.
- Speeds given as integers are interpreted as bytes per second.
- "ProxySettings" takes an association or a list of associations with the following keys:
"URL" None the proxy URL "Port" Automatic the proxy port "Username" None username for the proxy server "Password" None password for the proxy server
Basic Examples (3)
Create an APIFunction returning the number of characters in a string:
Deploy the APIFunction to the cloud:
Introduced in 2019