bulk uploads all the entries entryi to a databin.
- In DatabinUpload[bin,…], bin can be a Databin object or databin ID.
- The entries to be uploaded will typically be associations of the form <|"param1"->val1,…|>, but can be any expression.
- In DatabinUpload[bin,EventSeries[…]], the time stamps in the event series are used to determine the time stamps of each entry in the databin.
- TimeSeries can be used in place of EventSeries.
- Time stamps can also be specified by including a "Timestamp" element in the association given for each entry.
- DatabinUpload requires authentication in the Wolfram Cloud.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2015