bulk uploads all the entries entryi to a databin.
bulk uploads all entries in an event series to a databin.
- In DatabinUpload[bin,…], bin can be a Databin object or databin ID.
- The entries to be uploaded will typically be associations of the form <|"param1"->val1,…|>, but can be any expression.
- In DatabinUpload[bin,EventSeries[…]], the time stamps in the event series are used to determine the time stamps of each entry in the databin.
- TimeSeries can be used in place of EventSeries.
- Time stamps can also be specified by including a "Timestamp" element in the association given for each entry.
- DatabinUpload requires authentication in the Wolfram Cloud.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Properties & Relations (2)
If no timestamp is specified, all entries will have the same timestamp:
Timestamps can be specified as a value in each entry:
DatabinAdd treats a list as a single entry:
DatabinUpload treats a list as a list of entries:
Wolfram Research (2015), DatabinUpload, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/DatabinUpload.html.
Wolfram Language. 2015. "DatabinUpload." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/DatabinUpload.html.
Wolfram Language. (2015). DatabinUpload. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/DatabinUpload.html