authenticates to the Wolfram Cloud using the specified cloud user ID and password.
shows a dialog to input the password.
shows a dialog to input both the cloud user ID and the password.
Details and Options
- CloudConnect by default connects to the cloud given by $CloudBase.
- The option CloudBase specifies the cloud to which to connect.
- CloudConnect allows authentication to multiple clouds.
- CloudConnect is primarily intended for use in desktop and other non-cloud Wolfram Language systems.
- CloudConnect sets and returns the value of $WolframID when it is successful.