ServiceConnect Listing of Supported External Services »
creates a connection to an external service.
uses the specified connection identifier.
Details and Options
- ServiceConnect works with a growing number of external services, given in the guide "Listing of Supported External Services".
- If it succeeds in making a connection, ServiceConnect returns a ServiceObject.
- ServiceConnect["service"] will attempt to reopen a stored connection to a particular service if it exists.
- ServiceConnect["service","New"] forces a new connection to be created to a particular service.
- ServiceConnect["service","uuid"] attempts to reopen the connection corresponding to the specified ServiceObject UUID.
- ServiceConnect will typically launch a webpage on the external service to authorize the Wolfram Connector app for that service.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014