ServiceExecuteListing of Supported External Services »
executes "req" on an external service.
executes "req" with the specified settings for parameters.
- The service for ServiceExecute can be specified by a ServiceObject returned from ServiceConnect, or directly by the name of the service.
- If a connection to service is not found, ServiceExecute will try to establish a new connection. If multiple connections to service exist, it will use the most recent one.
- ServiceExecute works with a growing number of external services, given in the guide "Listing of Supported External Services".
- $Services gives the list of available external services.
- ServiceExecute returns the value obtained from the external service when "req" is executed.
- ServiceObject[…]["req",params] is equivalent to ServiceExecute[ServiceObject[…],"req",params].
- The following requests are available for all services:
"Name" service name "Requests" available requests "Information" information about the service "ID" connection ID
Examplesopen allclose all
Generalizations & Extensions (2)
Search articles on a particular topic using the ServiceObject directly:
Wolfram Research (2014), ServiceExecute, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ServiceExecute.html (updated 2019).
Wolfram Language. 2014. "ServiceExecute." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2019. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ServiceExecute.html.
Wolfram Language. (2014). ServiceExecute. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ServiceExecute.html