gives the cloud UUID of a currently logged-in user, or the user who owns a cloud object containing the code used for the current evaluation.
- $CloudUserUUID returns the cloud user UUID relative to your current $CloudBase.
- Since every cloud object must have an owner, there is always a definite value for $CloudUserUUID for any evaluation occurring in the cloud.
- $CloudUserUUID may differ from $RequesterCloudUserUUID.
- For a desktop system not authenticated against the cloud, $CloudUserUUID is None.
- A cloud user UUID is a unique permanent identifier associated with a user.
Introduced in 2017