- Divisible is typically used to test whether n is divisible by m.
- n is divisible by m if n is the product of m by an integer.
- Divisible[n,m] is effectively equivalent to Mod[n,m]==0.
- Divisible[n, m] returns False unless n and m are manifestly divisible.
- Divisible[n,m] can be entered as .
- can be entered as \[Divides] or divides.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Applications (3)
Number Theory (5)
Properties & Relations (7)
If is divisible by , then the greatest common divisor GCD of them is :
Use Divisors to find all divisors of an integer:
PrimeNu gives the number of distinct prime divisors:
Possible Issues (2)
Interactive Examples (1)
Introduced in 2007