gives the setting corresponding to the variable "var" in the operating system environment.
gives a list of rules, corresponding to specified environment variables.
gives information about all existing settings in the operating system environment.
- GetEnvironment[All] is the same as GetEnvironment.
- GetEnvironment returns results in the form "var"->value, where value is the value of a corresponding environment variable "var".
- If the variable "var" is found in the environment, the value is a string, possibly empty.
- If the variable "var" is not defined in the environment, GetEnvironment returns "var"->None.
- Names and values of the variables defined in the operating system environment depend on the computer system you are using.
Wolfram Research (2012), GetEnvironment, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GetEnvironment.html.
Wolfram Language. 2012. "GetEnvironment." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GetEnvironment.html.
Wolfram Language. (2012). GetEnvironment. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GetEnvironment.html