gives the confluent Heun function.
- HeunC belongs to the Heun class of functions and occurs in quantum mechanics, mathematical physics and applications.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- HeunC[q,α,γ,δ,ϵ,z] satisfies the confluent Heun differential equation .
- The HeunC function is the regular solution of the confluent Heun equation that satisfies the condition HeunC[q,α,γ,δ,ϵ,0]=1.
- HeunC has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex plane running from to .
- For certain special arguments, HeunC automatically evaluates to exact values.
- HeunC can be evaluated for arbitrary complex parameters.
- HeunC can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- HeunC automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Numerical Evaluation (8)
HeunC can take one or more complex number parameters:
HeunC can take complex number arguments:
Finally, HeunC can take all complex number input:
Evaluate HeunC efficiently at high precision:
Evaluate HeunC for points at branch cut to :
Specific Values (3)
Function Properties (1)
Properties & Relations (3)
Possible Issues (1)
HeunC cannot be evaluated if is a nonpositive integer (so-called logarithmic cases):