attempts to restyle image so as to follow the graphical style of sample.
uses restyle weighting w.
attempts to restyle image using a blend of the graphical styles of the samplei.
uses weightings wi for the samplei.
Details and Options
- The restyle weights w must be numbers between 0 and 1. Larger weights imply larger modifications to the appearance of image.
- The following options are supported:
PerformanceGoal "Speed" what aspect of performance to optimize PreserveColor False whether to preserve colors of the original image RandomSeeding 1234 seeding of the pseudorandom generator TargetDevice "CPU" the target device on which to compute
- Possible settings for PerformanceGoal include:
"Quality" maximize restyling quality "Speed" maximize restyling speed
- PerformanceGoal->"Speed" uses a feedforward stylization method, while PerformanceGoal->"Quality" selects an optimization-based method.
- ImageRestyle uses machine learning, and its training set and methods may change in different versions of the Wolfram Language, yielding different results.
- ImageRestyle may download resources that will be stored in your local object store at $LocalBase, and can be listed using LocalObjects and removed using ResourceRemove.