gives the inverse of the regularized incomplete gamma function.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- With the regularized incomplete gamma function defined by , InverseGammaRegularized[a,s] is the solution for in .
- InverseGammaRegularized[a,z0,s] gives the inverse of GammaRegularized[a,z0,z].
- Note that the arguments of InverseGammaRegularized are arranged differently than in InverseBetaRegularized.
- For certain special arguments, InverseGammaRegularized automatically evaluates to exact values.
- InverseGammaRegularized can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseGammaRegularized automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Numerical Evaluation (3)
Evaluate InverseGammaRegularized efficiently at high precision:
Series Expansions (3)
Function Identities and Simplifications (2)
Primary definition of InverseGammaRegularized:
Generalizations & Extensions (1)
InverseGammaRegularized threads element-wise over lists:
Properties & Relations (2)
Introduced in 1996