- LibraryFunctionUnload unloads a LibraryFunction so that it can no longer be used.
- On certain platforms, when all functions from a library have been unloaded, the library can be modified and reloaded.
- LibraryUnload unloads all functions from a library.
- When a Wolfram Library is unloaded, an uninitialization function in the library is called.
- When all functions from a Wolfram Library are unloaded, the library is unloaded.
Wolfram Research (2010), LibraryFunctionUnload, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/LibraryFunctionUnload.html.
Wolfram Language. 2010. "LibraryFunctionUnload." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/LibraryFunctionUnload.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). LibraryFunctionUnload. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/LibraryFunctionUnload.html