is an option for various functions that specifies when a persistent value should be treated as expired.
- PersistenceTime can be used for PersistentValue and InitializationValue.
- Values can be given as relative times in seconds or relative date and time specifications.
- Values are typically converted to absolute times based on the current time.
- The value Infinity () can be used to specify that a persistent value should never expire.
- An expired persistent value is treated as nonexistent, and the underlying persistent object may be removed.
Introduced in 2017