adds a fully opaque alpha channel to image.
sets the opacity of all pixels to a.
sets the alpha channel of image to aimage.
- SetAlphaChannel returns an image with an alpha channel using either fixed opacity for all pixels or an image containing the opacity for every pixel. Alpha channels are typically used for highlighting regions of interest or masking the image.
- SetAlphaChannel[image] is equivalent to SetAlphaChannel[image,1].
- SetAlphaChannel[image,…] ignores opacity properties of image.
- SetAlphaChannel works with images of explicit color spaces—that is, any setting of the ColorSpace option other than Automatic.
- SetAlphaChannel works with 2D and 3D images.
Examplesopen allclose all
Wolfram Research (2010), SetAlphaChannel, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/SetAlphaChannel.html (updated 2012).
Wolfram Language. 2010. "SetAlphaChannel." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2012. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/SetAlphaChannel.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). SetAlphaChannel. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/SetAlphaChannel.html