As of Version 12.0, VertexLabeling has been superseded by VertexLabels.
is an option for GraphPlot and related functions which specifies whether labeling should be included by default for vertices in graphs.
- VertexLabeling->True shows each vertex with its name given in a box.
- VertexLabeling->False displays each vertex as a point.
- VertexLabeling->Tooltip displays each vertex as a point, but gives its name in a tooltip.
- VertexLabeling->Automatic displays each vertex as a point, giving its name in a tooltip if the number of vertices is not too large.
- VertexLabeling->All displays the name of each vertex both explicitly and in a tooltip.
- Any explicit setting for VertexRenderingFunction overrides the setting for VertexLabeling.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Introduced in 2007