applies f to each frame of the Video object video, returning a time series.
applies f to non-overlapping partitions of n video frames.
applies f to partitions with offset d.
Details and Options
- VideoTimeSeries can be used to detect temporal or spatial events in videos, such as object detection, motion detection or activity recognition.
- VideoTimeSeries returns a TimeSeries whose values are the results of f applied to each video frame or partition of video frames. The times are the timestamps of the corresponding frame or partition.
- Frame variables n and d can be given as a scalar specifying the number of frames or a time Quantity object.
- VideoTimeSeries supports video containers and codecs specified by $VideoDecoders.
- The following options can be given:
Alignment Center alignment of the timestamps with partitions MetaInformation None include additional metainformation MissingDataMethod None method to use for missing values ResamplingMethod "Interpolation" the method to use for resampling paths