applies f to each frame of the Video object video, returning a time series.
applies f to overlapping partitions of n video frames.
applies f to partitions with offset d.
Details and Options
- VideoMapTimeSeries can be used to detect temporal or spatial events in videos, such as object detection, motion detection or activity recognition.
- VideoMapTimeSeries returns a TimeSeries whose values are the results of f applied to an association including partial video data and their properties, such as video frames, audio data and time.
- The function f can access video and audio data using the following arguments:
#Image video frames as Image objects #Audio a chunk of the audio as an Audio object #Time time from the beginning of the video #TimeInterval time interval corresponding to the whole partition
- Using VideoMapTimeSeries[f,video,n], the partition slides by one image frame.
- Frame variables n and d can be given as a scalar specifying the number of frames or a time Quantity object.
- VideoMapTimeSeries supports video containers and codecs specified by $VideoDecoders.
- The following options can be given:
Alignment Center alignment of the timestamps with partitions MetaInformation None include additional metainformation MissingDataMethod None method to use for missing values ResamplingMethod "Interpolation" the method to use for resampling paths
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Function Specification (2)
The function f receives an Association holding data for each partition:
The function f can operate on the audio data, provided as an Audio object:
Partition Specification (2)
Properties & Relations (1)
Possible Issues (1)
Pad or trim the resulting lists to the same size to store them in the TimeSeries:
Results may also be wrapped into other containers before being stored in a TimeSeries:
Use VideoMapList to return the list of varying length lists:
Wolfram Research (2020), VideoMapTimeSeries, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/VideoMapTimeSeries.html.
Wolfram Language. 2020. "VideoMapTimeSeries." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/VideoMapTimeSeries.html.
Wolfram Language. (2020). VideoMapTimeSeries. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/VideoMapTimeSeries.html