applies f to non-overlapping partitions of length dur in audio.
applies f to partitions with offset offset in audio.
applies f after applying wfun to partitions in audio.
Details and Options
- AudioBlockMap[f,audio,…] returns a TimeSeries whose values are the results of f applied to the partitions of audio. The times are the centers of the corresponding partitions.
- Time variables dur and offset can be given as a scalar in seconds, or a time or sample Quantity object.
- The smoothing window wfun can be specified using a window function that will be sampled between and or a list of values resampled to the length of the partition. By default, no smoothing is performed.
- The smoothing window wfun can be specified using a window function that will be sampled between and or a list of values resampled to the length of the partition. By default, no smoothing is performed, which is equivalent to DirichletWindow.
- The following options can be given:
Alignment Center alignment of the timestamps with partitions Padding Automatic padding scheme
- Possible settings for Alignment include:
Left return times at the beginning of each partition Center return times at the center of each partition Right return times at the end of each partition a scaled alignment between -1 (left) and 1 (right)
- Possible settings for Padding include:
None no padding, dropping partitions with fewer samples 0 zero (silence) padding val a constant value "Fixed" repetitions of the boundary value "Periodic" cyclic repetitions of the complete audio "Reflected" reflections of the audio at the boundary "Reversed" reversals of the complete audio