applies f to non-overlapping partitions of n video frames.
applies f to partitions with offset d.
Details and Options
- VideoFrameMap is also known as a video filter.
- VideoFrameMap is typically used to improve video quality or modify video content, including noise reduction, brightness adjustments, video stabilization, stylization and more.
- VideoFrameMap returns a new Video object whose frames are the results of f applied to each video frame or partition of video frames.
- VideoFrameMap places the new video under the "Video" directory in $WolframDocumentsDirectory.
- The function f should return an image for each frame or partition of frames.
- Frame variables n and d can be given as a scalar specifying the number of frames or a time Quantity object.
- VideoFrameMap supports video containers and codecs specified by $VideoEncoders and $VideoDecoders.
- The following options can be given:
AudioEncoding Automatic audio encoding to use CompressionLevel 0.2 compression level to use FrameRate Automatic the frame rate to use Padding "Fixed" padding scheme to use at the end VideoEncoding Automatic video encoding to use
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2020