BlockchainTransactionData (for Cardano)
gives information about the blockchain transactions with ID txid on the Cardano blockchain.
gives the specified property of the transactions.
- BlockchainTransactionData returns a list of transactions associated to a Cardano transaction ID.
- Properties include:
"TransactionID" transaction ID "BlockHash" hash of the block containing the transaction "BlockNumber" height of the block containing the transaction "Confirmations" blocks confirming the block containing the transaction "BlockIndex" index of transaction inside the block "Timestamp" timestamp for the transaction "TotalOutput" transaction type "Fee" fee paid for this transaction "Deposit" ada deposit used for stake key and pool registration "ByteCount" transaction size in bytes "InvalidHereafter" slot number by which the transaction must be submitted "InvalidBefore" slot number from which the transaction is valid "Metadata" metadata of this transaction "Mint" tokens minted in this transaction "Withdrawals" withdrawals made in this transaction "Inputs" transaction input data "Outputs" transaction output data
- The value of "Metadata" is an association created from an on-chain JSON object.
- The value of "Mint" is a list of associations with the following keys:
"AssetID" asset ID of the token (policy ID concatenated with asset name) "AssetName" asset name of the token "PolicyID" token policy ID "Fingerprint" encoded token asset ID "Quantity" amount of tokens minted in this transaction
- The value of "Inputs" is a list of associations with the following keys:
"TransactionID" source transaction hash "Index" index within the source transaction output "Amount" source amount "Address" source address "Tokens" source tokens
- The value of "Outputs" is a list of associations with the following keys:
"Index" output index "Amount" transferred amount "Address" destination address "Tokens" transferred tokens
- BlockchainTransactionData can access the Cardano mainnet (default) and testnet "preprod", which is a new network for testing purposes. To specify these networks, use the BlockchainBase option.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Get information about an NFT minted on the Cardano blockchain:
Get the IPFS CID associated to the NFT file:
Download the file from IPFS using ExternalStorageDownload:
Wolfram Research (2021), BlockchainTransactionData, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainTransactionData-Cardano.html.
Wolfram Language. 2021. "BlockchainTransactionData." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainTransactionData-Cardano.html.
Wolfram Language. (2021). BlockchainTransactionData. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainTransactionData-Cardano.html